Apologies in advance… I forgot to click the “automatic level control” in GarageBand so the audio recorded a little loud & distorts slightly. I already deleted my first take, and my little guy has a cold so I decided I’d just go with it.
Here’s the exercise I went through in the podcast to help you figure out what it is you love to do:
- Breathe deeply and close your eyes.
- Think about things you want to try. Anything. List them quickly and DON’T THINK TOO MUCH.
- Write as fast as you can 10 -30 things you want to try. Pick your top three as quickly as you can.
- Glance through the list and circle 3. Then do one thing. Then do the next… and the next… Pick another one… Heck try them all!
- Somewhere in that list are a few things you love to do. Find them. Do them.